Back to Forum

Sharing my personal experience working through Medcare Greece / Eurocrew...

A

Anonymous

5d ago

I want to share my personal experience of working through Medcare Greece / Eurocrew. Unfortunately, my impressions are extremely negative.

During my time working, I served on three company vessels — m/t Marvea, m/t Libera, and m/t Serena M. On all three vessels, I encountered very poor treatment of Ukrainian seafarers.

What's particularly disturbing is that in some situations, Ukrainians treat their fellow Ukrainians terribly: constant pressure, demeaning treatment, lack of basic respect for a person, and the feeling that you're perceived not as a colleague but as someone who can be constantly pressured.

I personally experienced this on all three vessels, so I'm speaking from my own experience, not from secondhand accounts.

Unfortunately, I cannot recommend Medcare Greece / Eurocrew to other Ukrainian seafarers. Before agreeing to a contract through this company, I would think very carefully and be sure to clarify what crew will be on the vessel and what the actual working conditions are.

My experience with these three vessels left me with exclusively negative impressions. I consider it important to warn other seafarers so they know what they might face.

For those chief officers and captains who don't care about their crew, a special place is being prepared. The stories about these vessels are terrible — a person was driven to despair and jumped from the ship's bridge, and died in the hospital. Guys, never go to this company, believe me, it's just horrible — your own will devour their own.

Вакансии по должности

Вакансии по типу судна

Вакансии по странам

0 replies

Log in to join the conversation.

Login